Find links to key one-stop Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGLs). The FAQs answer some of the questions that have come in from the field and aim to expound on areas needing further clarification. The TEGLs provided here are those specifically related to operationalizing the One-Stop Delivery System under WIOA.
These resources here are beneficial to the multitude of workforce partners that are part of the American Job Center network.
- Certification of America Job Center
- Competitive Selection of a One-Stop Operator
- AJC Common Identifier and Branding
- Job Corps as a Required One-Stop Partner
- No. 04-15 (One-Stop Vision)
- No.15-16 (One-Stop Operator Competition)
- No. 16-16 (One-Stop Operations)
- No.17-16 (One-Stop Infrastructure Costs)